Australia – Statistics show that about 90% of people who check a product online will abandon it and move on to other things. Too much distraction on social media and other platform is the cause of this, and it’s never going to stop.
Thankfully, there is remarketing. Remarketing experts make use of powerful Google and Facebook remarketing tools and resources to retarget prospective customers until they make a purchase. Every business needs remarketing and there are different options, making it affordable.
Remarketing Expert help to increase customer engagement by up to 50% more, ensure customers are more likely to complete a purchase and make a better conversion.
To learn more about how remarketing works, please visit https://remarketing.expert.
Every business that wants to succeed need to understand and utilize Google and Facebook remarketing, because it is the most profitable marketing option out there. When people visit a website via Google or Facebook ads, they either make a conversion action e.g. call, ask for a free quote, etc. or do no conversion action. Statistics show that only about 20% of website visitors make a conversion action, with the rest of the 80% is left for remarketing opportunity.
Google and Facebook ads drop a cookie on the computer or mobile device of the prospective customer. This way, when they visit other sites in the future, the cookie/pixel triggers a remarketing advertisement.
Remarketing Expert helps its clients create retargeting campaigns on Google and Facebook using different methods like testimonials and special offers. Their retargeting campaign works because they understand what consumers want and will provide it to them.
No matter the ad source, be it contact lists, app users, or website visitors, they make use of different ad formats like video, ad display, and app ads, to ensure conversion.
The owner of Remarketing Expert is a ten-year Google Partner with over 20 years’ experience marketing online. He is passionate about helping customers save money, make higher returns, increase conversion, and build a profitable online business that lasts a long time.