DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market Report:
- As per the National Cancer Institute, a high increase in the number of cases of UC with an estimated number of 80,470 newly diagnosed cases and 17,670 deaths were expected in 2019 in the United States.
- A review paper published by Clinton et al. titled “Review of the Clinical Approaches to the Use of Urine-based Tumor Markers in Bladder Cancer”, stated that approximately 75% of newly diagnosed bladder cancer cases present as non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) out of which 50–70% recur and 10–20% progress to muscle-invasive bladder cancer (MIBC).
- As per Delveinsight estimates, the total incident population of UC in the seven major markets was found to be 243,151 cases in 2017, whereas the total cases of locally advanced/metastatic UC in the 7MM were 96,711 cases in 2017. The diagnosed incident population of UC in the 7MM is expected to increase at a CAGR for the study period, i.e., 2017–2030.
- As per Delveinsight estimates, among EU5 countries, Germany had the maximum total cases of locally advanced/metastatic UC with 15,192 cases in 2017.
- Delveinsight has also analyzed the extent of metastasis on the basis of different stages, such as Localized, Regional, and Distant in the 7MM diagnosed incident patient pool. In 2017, the localized, regional and distant cases were estimated to be 32,293, 7072, and 1512, respectively, in Japan.
Key benefits of the report:
- Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology and Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Overview
Urothelial Carcinoma starts when cells that make up the urinary bladder become cancerous. Bladder neoplasms can arise from any of the four bladder wall layers. They are broadly classified as either epithelial or non-epithelial (mesenchymal), with over 95% being epithelial. Epithelial tumors with differentiation toward normal urothelium are urothelial/ urinary carcinoma (UC). Other types of bladder neoplasms, namely, squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, small cell carcinoma, and sarcoma account for 2–5% of bladder neoplasms.
The dynamics of the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Eli Lilly and Company, QED Therapeutics, Bayer, Incyte Corporation, Immunomedics, Nektar Therapeutics/Bristol-Myers Squibb, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Acerta Pharma, Infinity Pharma, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market Landscape
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Ramucirumab: Eli Lilly and Company
- Infigratinib: QED Therapeutics
- Rogaratinib: Bayer
- Pemigatinib: Incyte Corporation
- Sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132): Immunomedics
- Bempegaldesleukin (NKTR-214): Nektar Therapeutics/Bristol-Myers Squibb
- RX-3117: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- ACP-196: Acerta Pharma
- IPI-549: Infinity Pharma
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Disease Background and Overview
7. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
9. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Emerging Therapies
12. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market Analysis (2019-2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a detailed sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-market
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Pipeline
“Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market. A detailed picture of the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma treatment guidelines.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States