DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Multiple Myeloma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Multiple Myeloma Market Report:
- In the year 2020, the total incidence case of Multiple Myeloma was 91,693 cases in the 8MM, and the United States, in 2020, accounted for 32,270 cases (the highest number) which might increase.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, in the 8MM, China reported the second-highest incident cases of Multiple myeloma, i.e., 21,116 which accounted for nearly 23% of the total 8MM cases, in the year 2020.
- Among the EU-5 countries, the highest number of cases of Multiple myeloma was in Germany, i.e. 7,600 cases in the year 2020.
Key benefits of the multiple Myeloma market report:
- Multiple Myeloma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology and Multiple Myeloma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Multiple Myeloma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Multiple Myeloma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Multiple Myeloma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Multiple Myeloma market.
Multiple Myeloma Overview
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells. In general, when plasma cells become cancerous and grow out of control, this is called multiple myeloma. The plasma cells make an abnormal protein (antibody) known by several different names, including monoclonal immunoglobulin, monoclonal protein (M-protein), M-spike, or paraprotein. Normal plasma cells are found in the bone marrow and are a significant part of the immune system.
Multiple myeloma is the second most common blood cancer diagnosis, after non-Hodgkin lymphoma, in the United States. MM is slightly more prevalent in males compared to females. Myeloma incidence is strongly related to age, with the highest incidence rates being in older people and most frequently diagnosed among people aged 65–74.
Multiple Myeloma Market
The dynamics of the Multiple Myeloma market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Cartesian Therapeutics, AbbVie and Roche, Janssen Biotech/Nanjing Legend Biotech, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Janssen Research & Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celgene, BMS/ AstraZeneca, Pfizer (Array Biopharma), BioLineRx, MorphoSys AG/I-Mab Biopharma, Chipscreen Biosciences, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
- Descartes-11: Cartesian Therapeutics
- Venetoclax: AbbVie and Roche
- Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel (cilta-cel/ JNJ-68284528/ LCAR-B38M): Janssen Biotech/Nanjing Legend Biotech
- Keytruda (Pembrolizumab): Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Cetrelimab (JNJ-63723283): Janssen Research & Development
- REGN5458: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Iberdomide: Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celgene
- Imfinzi (Durvalumab; MEDI4736): BMS/ AstraZeneca
- Braftovi (encorafenib): Pfizer (Array Biopharma)
- Motixafortide (BL-8040): BioLineRx
- Felzartamab (MOR202): MorphoSys AG/I-Mab Biopharma
- Chidamide (Epidaza): Chipscreen Biosciences
Multiple Myeloma Market Drivers
- Increasing incidence rate
- High adoption rate of newer therapies
- Increase in the Geriatric Population
Request for a detailed report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/multiple-myeloma-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Multiple Myeloma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Multiple Myeloma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Multiple Myeloma Disease Background and Overview
7. Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Multiple Myeloma
9. Multiple Myeloma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Multiple Myeloma Emerging Therapies
12. Multiple Myeloma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Multiple Myeloma Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Multiple Myeloma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Multiple Myeloma Pipeline
“Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Multiple Myeloma market. A detailed picture of the Multiple Myeloma pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Multiple Myeloma treatment guidelines.
Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology Forecast to 2032‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Multiple Myeloma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States