Washington, D.C. – Jun 23, 2022 – Commercial expansion into the lucrative Eastern European marketplace can have a steady flow of challenges and roadblocks. The expense of hiring consultants to assist in navigating foreign economies established commercial stakeholders, and government regulations can be taxing for even the most established and well-funded organizations. Even if an organization has the funding to expand, which country offers the most favorable conditions and trade-friendly environment?
The Eastern European Institute for Trade solves all of these problems with one unique service that bridges the gaps between your organization and the ever-expanding Eastern European marketplace. While EEIT offers international trade missions as part of its international business development programs, our Embassy Working Group & Trade Mission service brings Eastern European commercial diplomats and stakeholders to your region, company, or commercial trade association. Imagine having 3, 5, or more nation-state stakeholders at your location, in the same room, and offering personalized insights, strategic advice, and official access that will rapidly accelerate your expansion into Eastern European markets. Why spend money on consultants and travel when we can bring Europe to you?
This turnkey Eastern European expansion program does a lot more than merely bringing the advice and access of commercial diplomats to your doorstep. EEIT also assists organizations in the planning and strategic facilitation of gaining expedited and cost-effective international trade access, commercial and regional collaborations, joint venture partnerships, and international business development. This program does it all!
The Embassy Working Group & Trade Mission program covers just about any commercial niche and category including:
- American energy and renewables (all energy categories):
○ We will bring diplomats to tour your facilities or region and offer unique market insights and access that will immediately put your Eastern European expansion into action.
- Regional Economic Development Organizations:
○ We will partner your REDO with similar organizations in select cities in Eastern Europe for a win/win economic expansion and culture exchange that will last for generations.
- Commercial Trade Associations:
○ EEIT will help you create a turnkey global access package for your members where you can introduce a white-label, done-for-you service that launches your commercial members into multiple Eastern European markets simultaneously.
- American Corporations:
○ We will help you explore your options, and plan a strategic game plan that expands your company into Eastern Europe with established public/private sector support at the local and national levels, and with surgically targeted strategic alliances on the ground and ready to collaborate. For American corporations, this program is truly a game-changer.
The Eastern European Institute for Trade specializes in international trade with a hyper-focus on Eastern Europe. Our connectivity within this geography offers American enterprise a potent and turnkey option for accelerated global expansion, international business development, and direct public/private stakeholder access to overcome the hurdles and obstacles that present themselves in the future. To find out more about the Embassy Working Group & Trade Mission program, contact us today!
For More Information Contact: [email protected]
About the Eastern European Institute for Trade:
Our mission is to act as a strategic conduit that offers commercial enterprises a dependable multi-faceted approach, and direct trajectory to accelerated trade and economic development between American organizations and our Eastern European allies. Through EEIT’s trade missions, fellows programs, trade summits, and regional economic organization and trade association partnership programs, we are continuously raising the bar for meaningful international government relations, and results-driven multinational trade strategies.
Company Name: Eastern European Institute for Trade
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Country: United States