Analysis is based on the profiles of 56 Big Pharma and technology companies covering company background/history, financial situation, technology overview, partnering activities and pipeline overviw. 38 different technologies to create bispecific T-cell and NK cell engaging antibodies are profiled in depth. Pipeline analysis is based on the profiles of 90 drug candidates in development. Sources of information are 237 scientific references. Non-scientific sources of information, such as press releases, annual reports and presentations, are disclosed within the text with an embedded hyperlink leading to the online source of information.
Immunotherapy of cancer with T-cells oder NK cells is an area of great interest for the biopharmaceutical industry. Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) engineered T-cell or NK cells represent one treatment modality under clinical evaluation, but the majority of Big Pharma prefers the engagement of T-cells or NK cells by recombinant monoclonal antibodies as off-the-shelf products. As only a few major pharmaceutical companies have clinically validated in-house bispecific antibody technology, partnering with technology providing companies is of great importance.
Within three years, the number of clinical stage T-cell and NK cell engagers has more than doubled and further product candidates will enter clinical evaluation in the near future.
This report will show you that there are plenty of opportunities for players in the field, including major pharmas, technology providers and investors.
This report will inform you about Big Pharma’s
- In-house technologies and product candidates;
- Technology and target in-licensing preferences;
- Preferred product profile (half-life, safety features, effector cell type, and target type);
- Economic deal terms.
38 technology companies with T-cell and NK cell engaging bispecific antibody technologies are analyzed regarding their
- In house established technologies to redirect T-cells and NK cells or engage cotimulatory molecules;
- Emerging technologies to generate bispecifics with longer half-life, greater safety, higher efficacy and to target intracellular targets via peptide MHC complexes;
- In-house product candidates in development (technology used, construct, target, indication, R&D phase).
The profiles of 58 clinical stage and 25 non-clinical development stage T-cell and NK cell engaging bispecific antibodies form the basis of
- Competitor analysis for a given target
- Description of popular targets and bispecific antibody technologies
- Discussion of product candidates from emerging next generation technologies
- Learnin from clinical experience in hematologic and solid tumor indications.
So far, the attrition rate of T-cell and NK cell engaging antibodies is relatively low (12%). This report identified the terminated bispecific T-cell engager projects and the reasons for discontinuation.
This report also analyzes the financial „maturity“ of technology companies and their specific sources of funding. Overall, raising money for bispecific T-cell and NK cell engagers is no fundamental problem
What will you find in the report?
- Profiles of 56 companies active in the field;
- Comprehensive description and analysis of 38 established or emerging T-cell or NK-cell engaging antibody technologies;
- Profiles of one approved, 89 T-cell or NK-cell engaging bispecific antibodies in all phases of development, and analysis of eight discontinued bispecific T-cell engagers;
- Technology selection and preferences of major pharma;
- Key characteristics of technologies with clinical stage drug candidates;
- Emerging alternative bi- and trispecific formats;
- Target selection and competition of drug candidates;
- Competitive evaluation of clinical experience with bispecific T-cell and NK cell engagers;
- Economic terms of collaboration and licensing deals;
- Sources of financing.
Who will benefit from the report?
- Venture capital, private equity and investment managers;
- Financial analysts;
- Business development and licensing (BDL) specialists;
- Marketing managers;
- CEO, COO and managing directors;
- Corporate strategy analysts and managers;
- Chief Technology Officer;
- R&D Management in Oncology;
- R&D Portfolio, Technology and Strategy Management;
- Cell technology and manufacturing specialists;
- Clinical and preclinical development specialists.
Browse our drug pipeline database: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/drug-pipeline
MarketResearchReports.com is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global ®ional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Company Name: MarketResearchReports.com
Contact Person: Sudeep Chakravarty
Email: Send Email
Address:16192 Coastal Hwy
Country: United States