The global General Surgery Devices Market size is expected to reach USD 26.5 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing number of surgical procedures being performed coupled with technological advancements is anticipated to drive the market. Moreover, rising awareness and patient affordability for plastic or reconstructive surgeries would propel the number of procedures conducted during the forecast period.
Global health initiatives for the advanced surgical procedure is expected to boost the market. In January 2017, Ethiopia Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) launched the Health Sector Transformation Plan (HSTP) and Safe Surgery (SaLTS) program that prioritizes safe surgery and makes anesthesia care and emergency surgical services accessible and affordable.
Technological advancements are also contributing to the market growth. Several key companies are investing in R&D for the development of innovative products. For instance, development of medical robots to assist surgeons is a key advancement in the field. Medical robots offer several advantages, such as a 3D view of the operating field, reduced blood loss & transfusions, lower risk of infection, faster recovery time, minimal scarring, and high precision.
Furthermore, growing aging population and cases of road accidents and increased healthcare expenditure in emerging economies are likely to boost the market during the forecast period. According to the WHO, the world’s population aged 60 years and above is expected to reach 2 billion by 2050 from 900 million in 2015. Geriatric population is more susceptible to a number of diseases, which is likely to increase the need for effective treatments, thereby driving the market.
Request a sample Copy of the Europe Molecular Diagnostics Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/general-surgery-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Disposable surgical supplies held the largest market share in 2018. Low product cost and regulatory support for the usage of disposable products is expected to fuel the demand for these devices
- Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to technological advancements, increasing investments and improving reimbursement scenario along with the growing medical tourism sector in the region
- Medical robotics & computer-assisted surgery devices are projected to witness the maximum CAGR of 9.9% from 2019 to 2026 due to increasing R&D investments and availability of technologically advanced products
- Some of the key companies in the market are Medtronic plc; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; CONMED Corp.; Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD); B Braun Melsungen AG; Strykers; Boston Scientific Corp.; Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH; and The 3M Company
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3359/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global general surgery devices market on the basis of type, application, and region:
General Surgery Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Disposable Surgical Supplies
- Open Surgery Instrument
- Energy-based & Powered Instrument
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Instruments
- Adhesion Prevention Products
- Medical Robotics & Computer-assisted Surgery Devices
General Surgery Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Wound Care
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urology & Gynecology Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
General Surgery Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Grasp advance knowledge on General Surgery Devices Market through in-depth Research Insights:
General Surgery Devices Market: Rising Surgical Procedures to Propel the Market By 2024 @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/general-surgery-devices-market-insights-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more info visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States