Vancouver, CA – Things are changing at LeoList – the largest adult classified site in Canada. The company has been sold, and a new leadership team assembled. With this change, LeoList will continue to build out their service, improve the experience for all of LeoList’s users and members, and strive to be the #1 classified site across Canada.
Following a series of difficulties with their payment processor, LeoList announced a change of ownership on a blog post and a series of community-focused initiatives.
According to LeoList’s announcement, the new initiatives will take many forms, including —
- A new blog to improve communication between the executive team and LeoList’s users
- Substantial quarterly donations to organizations
- A further-refined and improved customer service process
- A Community Board comprised of advertisers
- A relaunch and rebrand of LeoList
- New features, including an LeoGallery, improved private chat and ad statistics
- Focus on third-party service providers that recognize the importance of privacy in today’s world
- Providers such as ProtonMail
- New partnerships with payment providers
Since the announcement was made, LeoList has re-established its credit card processor and enabled cryptocurrency and Flexepin payments on its platform.
LeoList is a classified advertisement service where advertisers across Canada promote their local businesses. According to Alexa.com, LeoList is one of the top 200 largest websites in Canada.