The ‘carry-everywhere’ shopping bag: Ultra-light, ultra-strong and ultra-foldable. Do away with plastic bags forever. Finally, tiny shopping bags that are convenient to carry in your pocket at all times. Following the success of the first two Nanobag campaigns, the Tiptop Things team has launched the Nanobag 3.0. Launched only 72 hours ago the project is now nearly 1500 percent funded, with 1431 backers raising a total of US$54,488.
Nanobag 3.0 is made with a soft and lightweight diamond ripstop material that folds easily into your pocket, or into the built-in pouch. You’ll hardly notice that it’s even there. It comes in eleven colorful designs, along with some structural upgrades, that improves strength and stability. The weight is 5% less than its predecessor, while maintaining the same 18-liter size.
Kickstarter campaign link: http://kck.st/2X16OTt
- Portable – The super soft fabric easily fits in your pocket
- Thin – Diamond ripstop polymer fabric measures only 0.002 inches (0.05 mm)
- Strong – Carries 66 pounds (30 kg)
- Soft – Folds easily and is comfortable to carry
- Padded handles for extra comfort
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Packs into small attached pouch
- Nanobag 3.0 measures 40 cm at the top and 47cm towards the bottom and the handles are around 20 cm tall
- Nanobag 3.0 fits 18 liters and weighs .73 oz (20.7 grams)
We consider our bags environmentally conscious, as they’ll be made according to Oekotex 100 specifications, contain less materials than other bags in their category, and help people reduce their plastic bag consumption. In addition, we’ll plant one mangrove tree with Eden Reforestation Projects for every bag sold to show that we are truly committed to making a positive environmental impact. Mangrove trees are one of the most effective tools against climate change and are ten times more effective than most other tree species. Mangroves take CO2 out of the air and bind it to the ground and prevent it from escaping into the atmosphere. As bonus they prevent soil erosion and help sustain coastal ecosystems.
The Kickstarter campaign will run until Fri, July 26 2019 10:30 AM UTC +07:00.
For videos, stills, animated gifs and our logos please visit our electronic press kit:
Company Name: Tiptop Things Ltd.
Contact Person: Rune Kippervik
Email: Send Email