Scarborough, Ontario – October 21, 2019 – Chronic Pain can lead to a decreased quality of life. Mainstream medicine often employs prescription drugs to control the patient’s symptoms, but treating symptoms is not healing the cause of the pain. No matter what the cause of the pain, pharmaceutical drugs can, and often do, more harm than the original injury. Side effects can be substantial including organ damage.
Absolute Health Centre has a better way and their TAPE Patient Protocol is able to pinpoint the tissue damage that is at the root of the problem. Inflammation is present in all major health problems and Absolute’s Physiotherapists have earned the reputation of being able to alleviate tissue inflammation through various therapies and modalities. This marks the beginning steps to healing without the need of dangerous drugs, surgery or OTC medications.
During a recent interview, Absolute’s Shahid Durrani made these comments, “We believe that each patient is different, therefore each treatment plan needs to be customized. Our clinic sees a broad base of patients, from acute and/or severe injuries, chronic pain, or post-car accidents. By using a multitude of therapies like manual therapy, physiotherapy, ultrasound, shockwave therapy, advanced laser therapy and acupuncture, our highly skilled therapists are able to get to the root of the injury and heal it quickly.”
He goes on to say, “Our clinic is proud to utilize “Advanced Laser Therapy” with exciting, modern features like treatment area recognition and infrared light healing technology. This new, innovative form of therapy, which is also being used by NBA, Super Bowl and NFL champions is in addition to our physiotherapy, massage, custom orthotics and other bodywork services is what sets Absolute Health Centre apart from the rest.”
Patients may avail themselves of a multitude of therapies:
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapists treat patients of all the age groups who are suffering from musculoskeletal, neurological, and respiratory problems. A professional physiotherapist has deep knowledge of how the human body works.
- Massage Therapy: A Registered Massage Therapist works on the normalization of soft tissues that are affected by injury, illness, or stress, using manual therapeutic massage techniques. It improves circulation, enhances muscular relaxation, and helps in getting relief from pain. Besides that, it is also beneficial for stress reduction, immune function enhancement, and health improvements.
- Chiropractic Care: A Chiropractor is a health professional who specifically deals with the malfunctions of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, spine, and the joints of the extremities. He/She is specialized in making manual adjustments of the vertebrae of the spine.
- Chiropodist / Foot Care: Their highly experienced Chiropodist can help with a huge variety of foot problems and diseases. Some of the most common conditions successfully treated every day are: Foot nail care, Ingrown nail treatment, Foot Massage, Warts Treatment, Diabetic Foot Care, Bunions, Heel Pain, Clubfoot, Sports Injuries and Calluses & Corns.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Their team at the Absolute Health Centre has excellent experience with handling motor vehicle-related injuries. Along with a comprehensive treatment plan, they will also help in the submission of the required paperwork to insurance companies. No matter who is at fault in the accident, patients will be able to get the necessary treatment plan, which is covered by their insurance company.
- Custom Made Foot Orthotics: A custom orthotic is designed in such a way that it automatically aligns the foot and ankle in the most efficient position. They are biomechanical medical appliances that are customized to correct specific foot imbalances. They bring back the feet in a proper alignment hence reducing the stress and strain on the body.
When it comes to Chronic/Severe Knee, Shoulder, Feet and Back Pain Treatment, outcomes have become so reliably positive that patients travel far and wide to get treatment by Absolute’s experts, in fact, they are looking to franchise their model to cover the demand.
Patient Testimonials tell the story. Take a look at what Helen Wyse, of the Toronto area had to say, “Staff were always friendly and helpful. Physiotherapist worked very hard, and when my challenge didn’t resolve easily, persisted in problem-solving and working with me until I was on the road to recovery. Thank you, Absolute Health!”
Akky of Scarborough had this to say, “I highly recommend. Great service and knowledgeable staff. Was suffering from frozen shoulder for months and it is ABSOLUTELY gone in just a couple of weeks. Thank You!”
It makes little sense to procrastinate when a Free Consultation is being offered.
For complete information, visit: https://absolutehealthcentre.com/
Company Name: Absolute Health Centre
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:135-1571 Sandhurst Circle