Miami, Florida – September 17, 2019 – Miami Photo Fair 2019 has recently extended invitation for talented photographers to participate in its Vision Excellence Awards Ceremony & Exhibition that will be hosted in December. Leading not-for-profit organization Miami Photographic Center will be hosting Miami Photo Fair 2019 across several exhibition locations this year. All levels of photographers are eligible to sign up for the contest and vie for the amazing prizes.
The Miami Photo Fair 2019 will be hosted from December 1 to December 8, 2019. Vision Excellence Award Ceremony and Exhibition is scheduled for December 1, 2019.
The Call for Entry is now open. The last date for participating in the contest is October 15, 2019.
Scheduled to be held at Miami, the upcoming photography exhibition allows participants to submit images in any or all of the following 4 categories:
- Portrait Category
- Fine Art Category
- Shooting the World Category
- Unleash your Creativity
The judges panel at the exhibition will be graced by esteemed industry professionals, including:
- Official Fujifilm X Photographer and Broncolor Ambassador: Gareth Pon
- Pulitzer Prize winner American photo-journalist: Larry C. Price
- Sony Alpha Universe Ambassadors: Cristina Mittermeier and Joseph Radhik
“We are glad to announce our upcoming Miami Photo Fair 2019 which will also house the Vision Excellence Awards Ceremony & Exhibition for talented photographers. If you are a passionate photographer who is confident of his or her skills and would love to showcase your amazing captures before an eclectic audience and industry pros, come join us at Miami Photo Fair 2019 and Vision Excellence Awards come December. Our exhibition and fair will be attended by leading names in photographic industry and you will have an exclusive opportunity to meet and network with these eminent personalities here”, stated Frederic Friedmann, the Executive Director of Miami Photographic Center.
“We have already released the call for entries and you have around one month to sign up for the contest. Exciting prizes are waiting for the winners. So, sign up for the contest soon and also inform your photographer friends about the competition.”
1st Prize– Winner’s own exhibition and over $2000 worth photography equipments as prizes-
- an Epson SureColor P800 Professional Photo Printer
- a Gift Box of Hahnemühle USA 13×19” Photo Rag® 308 paper
- a Box of Epson 13″x19″ Legacy Baryta Paper.
2nd Prize – Winner’s own exhibition and Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet with the super-sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2.
3rd Prize – Winner’s own exhibition and an X-Rite Photo & Video Color Checker Passport Photo for Control and Creativity from Capture to Edit.
Miami Photo Fair 2019 promises to be a rich and diverse event with the esteemed presence of photography pros from different countries and also a bunch of fresh talents. Added to Vision Excellence Awards, the Fair will also host 5 Artist Talks and 4 Master Photographers Workshops.
Additionally, the event will host an exciting Photo Art Walk that is open to everyone and Portfolio reviews for passionate photographers looking for constructive criticism from their favorite Master photographer. Besides, there will be a show floor dedicated to the exhibition of latest equipment’s from leading brands like Epson, Canon and so on.
The Fair will even showcase an Eclectic Artistic Program featuring Artist talks and photography workshops with the Masters, namely –
- Leica Ambassador and celebrity and advertising photographer Mark Mann
- Nikon Ambassador and internationally recognized pioneer in the art and science of digital photography Vincent Versace.
- Jean-Pierre Laffont, the first Foreign Correspondent for Gamma Press Images, who has covered historical American events.
- Vogue, ELLE and Marie-Claire photographer Michel Tessier
- Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom Rafael Conception
“Like every year, we are expecting in 2019 a grand experience both for the participants and the attendees. See you all at the fair come December.”
For more, please visit https://miamiphoto.org/.