The Europe surgical equipment market size is expected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in number of surgeries due to increase in prevalence of cardiovascular & gynecological disorders, birth rate, and cases of road accidents is driving the market.
Road accidents are among the leading causes of mortality in most European countries. Eastern Europe registers maximum number of patients from road accidents every year. In addition, mental disorders, chronic respiratory disorders, and cancer contribute to over 86% of deaths in Europe. Increase in prevalence of these disorders is expected to fuel demand for surgical equipments in healthcare establishments across Europe. Growing incidence of these disorders can be attributed to inactive lifestyle, smoking, and high consumption of alcohol.
Request a Sample Copy of the Europe Surgical Equipment Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-surgical-equipment-market/request/rs1
Increase in number of conventional surgeries and technological advancements have also created a high demand for modern surgical tools and techniques. Key players are increasingly focusing on development of technologically advanced devices. For instance, B. Braun, one of the leaders, has introduced electrosurgical products, such as the bipolar electrosurgical unit. Technological advancements in surgical tools have also improved their effectivity, further increasing demand. Powered equipments—both plugged and battery operated—are witnessing a high adoption, owing to their ease of use and effectiveness. Electrosurgeries can help significantly reduce blood loss during surgeries by immediate cauterization of tissue using electric current. The aforementioned factors are driving the growth of the Europe surgical instruments market.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Surgical sutures & stapler segment captured the largest share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to high demand in traditional surgeries
- By product, electrosurgical devices segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its relatively greater benefits such as shorter hospital stay and easy usage in ambulatory care or clinical settings
- By application, plastic & reconstructive surgery segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR, owing to rise in minimally invasive surgeries that involve use of these equipments
- By region, Germany accounted for over 25.0% of the market share, owing to increase in incidence of chronic disorders that require surgery
- Key players in Europe surgical instruments market are focused on innovations, mergers & acquisitions, and novel product launches
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6496/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe surgical equipments market based on product, application, and country:
Surgical Equipments Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Surgical Sutures & Staplers
- Handheld Surgical Devices
- Forceps & spatulas
- Auxiliary equipments
- Cutter equipments
- Electrosurgical Devices
Surgical Equipments Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Wound Closure
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Surgical Equipments Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Browse Related Report:
Diabetes Devices Market www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetes-devices-market
Radiation Oncology Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/radiation-oncology-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States