The global cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) market is expected to reach USD 9.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders and rising incidences of heart failure are expected to boost the CRT market growth over the forecast period.
According to statistics published by the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation in 2016, about 6.0 million people within the U.S. region suffer from cardiac disorders, of which 0.8 million are affected by atrioventricular block leading to cardiac failure. Such a huge number leads to an increased cost of about USD 20.0-56.0 billion annually. CRT devices are being predominantly used to prevent the surgical cost and readmission rate in hospitals, thereby propelling its growth.
In addition, the on-going research to develop smaller, wireless/leadless and long-lasting CRT devices is expected to be a vital impact rendering driver. For instance, in September 2016, EBR Systems Inc., announced that it had attained the FDA Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) consent for their Wireless Stimulation Endocardially (WiSE) technology in the U.S.
This technology is capable of stimulating the left ventricle internally leading to superior performance in comparison to devices with pacing systems placed near the collar bone. The study is expected to be started by mid-2017 with complete support by the FDA in terms of regulatory compliance, and financial aid.
Request a sample Copy of the Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cardiac-resynchronization-therapy-devices-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- CRT-D products are expected to dominate over the forecast period. According to a paper published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, more than half of the CRT product implants are done using CRT-D.
- Asia Pacific and Latin American region are expected to witness lucrative growth and contribute over 30.0% of the revenue in 2025. This has been attributed to the rapid expansion of industry players within these regions in terms of manufacturing as well as distribution.
- Competitive pricing and necessity for high operational optimization are expected to help companies strengthen their foothold in growing economies such as India, Mexico, and others.
- Additionally, countries such as Japan are also observed to register high adoption rate for quadripolar lead-based CRT-D devices. This is expected further boost market growth.
- Major market players of the industry are Medtronic Plc., BIOTRONIK, LivaNova Plc., St. Jude Medical, and Boston Scientific. However, a more assorted marketplace exists for vendors of leads (wireless and wired) that are used in the system.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1288/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global CRT market on the basis of product and region:
CRT Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Personal Mobility Devices Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-mobility-devices-market
Reprocessed Medical Devices Market : www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/reprocessed-medical-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States