The global embolic protection devices market size is expected to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Rising incidences of cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases and growing adoption of minimally invasive diseases are propelling the market growth. Rising demand for technologically advanced embolic devices and increasing healthcare expenditure, resulting in huge funding and investments from multinational companies, are fueling the R&D in the global medical devices industry. This factor is also contributing toward the market growth.
On the other hand, the product failures and recalls may limit the market growth. Low reimbursement for stenting and presence of alternative treatment methods, such as the use of drugs, may also imped the market development. However, factors such as a rise in the number of Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedures will support the market expansion. The number of TAVR centers in U.S. has increased from 156 in 2012 to 511 in 2017, and approximately 35,000 patients underwent TAVR in 2016 in U.S. alone. The distal occlusion systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Request a sample Copy of the Embolic Protection Devices Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/embolic-protection-devices-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Distal filter devices segment emerged as the largest segment owing to high demand for these devices
- Neurovascular diseases accounted for the largest share in the application segment owing to the rising cases of neurological disorders
- North America led the global embolic protection devices market with the largest share in 2017 and is likely to maintain this trend over the estimated period
- Growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and increasing demand for novel technologies are facilitating the dominance of this region
- The industry in the Asia Pacific is projected to witness swift growth during the forecast period owing to rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure and large target population base
- Some of the key companies include Boston Scientific Corp.; Edward Lifesciences; Abbott Laboratories; Medtronic Plc; Cardinal Health, Inc.; Claret Medical, Inc.; and Innovative Cardiovascular Solutions, LLC
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5367/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global embolic protection devices market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Embolic Protection Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Distal Occlusion Devices
- Proximal Occlusion Devices
- Distal Filters
Embolic Protection Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
Embolic Protection Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Report:
Cardiovascular Devices Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cardiovascular-devices-market
Bioprosthetics Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bioprosthetics-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States