According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Pretzel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the market size is growing at a stable rate. A pretzel is a baked snack which is characterized by a twisted-knot shape. It is usually prepared using wheat flour dough along with other ingredients including yeast, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, corn starch and water. It is widely available in the market in hard and soft varieties with a shiny, brown outer surface. Salt is the most common seasoning on pretzels, while other seasonings include cheese, sugar, chocolates and nuts. These snacks are gaining popularity among consumers as they are relatively lower in calories as compared to potato-based snacks. Consequently, they have emerged as a preferred snacking option in many countries across the globe.
Report Overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pretzel-market
Global Pretzel Market Trends:
Busy schedule in today’s globalized world has created a high dependency on convenience foods including pretzels. Furthermore, owing to growing health-consciousness among consumers across the globe, manufacturers are launching cholesterol- and gluten-free variants of pretzels containing non-GMO whole grain flour. Additionally, the introduction of a variety of exotic flavors including mocha, banana, garlic, barbecue, honey mustard, and bacon and cheddar caters to the diversified tastes of consumers, thus boosting the product sales. Furthermore, the distribution of these snacks through online retail channels has provided a thrust to the market since these channels offer enhanced convenience and better price points for a vast range of products. Other factors influencing the product demand include rising disposable incomes and rapid urbanization. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2% during 2019-2024.
Request For Free Sample Pdf Copy @ https://www.imarcgroup.com/pretzel-market/requestsample
- On the basis of content, salted pretzels exhibit a clear dominance in the market, followed by unsalted pretzels.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into hard and soft pretzels.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been divided into bags, boxes, containers and others. Amongst these, bags account for the biggest market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the dominant market segment. Other major segments include convenience stores, specialist retailers, online retailers and others.
- On the geographical front, North America holds the leading position in the market. Other key regions include Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. These include Johnson Auntie Anne’s, Boulder Brands, ConAgra Foods, Frito-Lay, Herr Foods, Intersnack, J & J Snacks, Mars, Mr. Pretzel, Old Dutch Foods, Philly Pretzel Factory and Pretzels Inc.
Browse related reports:
Global Extruded Snack Food Market Research Report and Forecast: https://www.imarcgroup.com/extruded-snack-food-manufacturing-plant
Global Bakery Products Market Research Report and Forecast: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bakery-products-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.