A report added to the rich database of Qurate Business Intelligence, titled “Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2024”, provides a 360-degree overview of the Global market. Waste-to-energy technology refers to the process of generating energy from any waste material. The energy created from waste may take the form of heat, electricity or transport fuel. Growing concerns across the globe regarding the recycling of waste to preserve the environment and to satisfy the rising demand for electricity is driving the adoption of waste-to-energy technologies. Waste-to-energy technology is currently most frequently used for Municipality Solid Waste (MSW). Presently, more than half of the world’s population resides in urban areas.
Waste-to-Energy (WTE) technology utilizes Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to create electric and heat energy through various complex conversion methods
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report@
Waste-to-Energy Technologies will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12300 million by 2023
Prominent Players Profiled in the report are Covanta, Suez, Wheelabrator, Veolia, China Everbright, A2A, EEW Efw, CA Tokyo 23, Attero, TIRU, MVV Energie, NEAS, Viridor, AEB Amsterdam, AVR, Tianjin Teda, City of Kobe, Shenzhen Energy, Grandblue, Osaka City Hall, MCC
WTE (Waste-to-Energy) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste. WTE is a form of energy recovery. Most WTE processes produce electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or produce a combustible fuel
commodity, such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels.
The classification of Waste-to-Energy Technologies includes Thermal Technologies and Biochemical Reactions. The proportion of Thermal Technologies in 2015 is about 97.3%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, with a waste treat share nearly 48.8% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, enjoying waste treat market share about 20.2% in 2015.
Europe is the largest energy generate place, with energy generate market share nearly 44% in 2015. Following Europe, North America and China are also both the large energy generate place with the energy generate market share of 27.4% and 11.5%.
Do You Have Any Query? Ask to Our Industry Expert@
The “Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market” report attempts to build familiarity of the market through sharing basic information associated with the aspects such as definitions, classifications, applications and market overview, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures, raw materials and more. Furthermore, it strives to analyze the crucial regional markets, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate. It also discusses forecast for the same.
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
Key questions answered in the Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Waste-to-Energy Technologies market in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market?
- Who are the key vendors in Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market space?
- What are the Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market?
Buy Complete Report@
Company Name: Qurate Business Intelligence
Contact Person: Nehal Chinoy
Email: Send Email
Address:Runwal Platinum, Ramnagar Colony, Bavdhan