Increasing demand for emergency care and increasing healthcare expenditure across the globe are the key factors driving the market. Increasing cases of trauma, caused by road accidents, natural disasters, and sports and other injuries, is also one of the key growth-driving factors for the market.
Download Free PDF sample copy @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/emergency-medical-services-products-market/request-sample
For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), traumatic brain injury is the major cause of disability and death in U.S., accounting for 30.0% of all injury-related deaths. Emergency medical services (EMS) and trauma centers work closely to initiate the pre-hospital treatment process. In U.S., the government introduced Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) in 1986. As per the law, anyone going to the emergency department has to be treated and stabilized, irrespective of their ability to pay or their insurance status.
Such laws are improving the accessibility of emergency care. In addition, rising healthcare expenditure across the globe is likely to improve the quality of emergency medical services. Such factors are expected to boost the EMS products market over the forecast period. Moreover, associations, such as American Trauma Society (ATS), offer courses and training for preventing injuries, which drives the demand for EMS products. ATS offers a two-day course developed by seasoned injury prevention professionals across the country.
Browse full report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/emergency-medical-services-products-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• In terms of revenue, life support & emergency resuscitation systems led the EMS products market in 2018 and will continue its dominance throughout the forecast years
• Increasing cases of trauma and demand for emergency care contributes to the growth of the life support & emergency resuscitation systems segment
• Defibrillators segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in number of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs).
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 owing to rapid development of healthcare infrastructure and rising number of start-ups in this region
• Prominent key companies in the market are Bound Tree Medical; McKesson Medical-Surgical, Inc.; Stryker Corp.; and Medline Industries, Inc.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States