The global Bone Densitometers Market is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing prevalence of metabolic bone diseases is believed to be responsible for the high clinical urgency to adopt bone densitometers, thereby impelling the market demand. Growing base of geriatric and obese population, which is highly susceptible to developing disorders such as osteoporosis, is anticipated to propel the demand further. The aforementioned factors are slated to present the market with lucrative growth opportunities over the coming years.
Moreover, presence of consistent number of health initiatives to promote awareness pertaining to osteoporosis is anticipated to broaden market growth potential over the coming years. For instance, National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), a government healthcare organization that conducts National Bone Health Alliance and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) care coordination programs, is focused on elevating awareness levels pertaining to available diagnostic & treatment alternatives for osteoporosis. It also encourages training of healthcare professionals for efficient management of osteoporosis.
In addition, advent of technologically advanced devices, such as portable densitometers, is presumed to fuel their adoption in home healthcare. Other technological advancements include implementation of advanced hip assessment software into DXA systems that enabled noninvasive assessment of proximal femur structural geometry. Additional associated benefits include depiction of wide array of parameters such as skeletal mapping, hip axis length assessment, areal BMD determination, and cross-sectional area & the femoral strength index.
U.S. bone densitometers market, by technology, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Request a sample Copy of the Global Bone Densitometers Market Research Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Peripheral bone densitometry is expected to exhibit lucrative CAGR owing to increasing adoption in wide array of clinical applications. The high penetration can be attributed to efficient peripheral fracture risk assessment, not achievable by other technologies
- Clinics are anticipated to exhibit lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to advent of portable densitometers that are increasingly being preferred by clinicians due to associated benefits such as compact size, accuracy, and ease of transportation
- In 2016, North America held a dominant share of the global bone densitometers market, as a consequence of increasing localized presence of prominent companies undertaking competitive sustainability strategies
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR due to unmet patient needs, continuous technological & infrastructural upgradation, and growing healthcare expenditure
- Some key participants implement various competitive strategies, such as new product development & frequent product approvals, to maintain their position in the market
- For instance, in October 2016, BeamMed launched neonatal bone growth assessment software for premature babies, which is compatible with most of the densitometer tools
Global bone densitometers market share, by region, 2016 (%)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1929/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the bone densitometers market on the basis of technology, end use, and region:
Bone Densitometers Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Axial Bone Densitometry
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA)
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (QCT)
- Peripheral Bone Densitometry
- Single Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (SEXA)
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (PDEXA)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (RA)
- Quantitative Ultrasound (QUS)
- Peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography (pQCT)
Bone Densitometers End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Bone Densitometers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Disposable Syringes Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-syringes-market
Osteosynthesis Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/osteosynthesis-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States